SILUG: Wednesday, 10/3/2007 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at
the new Computer Room location, 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in
Shiloh.  As usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.

I'm working on setting up a new box with Asterisk, and another new box
with MythTV, so maybe we can work on one of those at the meeting?

Oh, and the new training room has tables and chairs.  Lots of them.
Pretty soon it is going to look all professional and stuff.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.