SILUG: Wednesday, 8/1/2007 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for Wednesday, August 1, 2007 at the Computer
Room, located behind Borders (next to Hooters) at 317 Market Place in
Fairview Heights.  As usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.

If all goes well, this will be our last meeting at the current Computer
Room location.  By the next meeting, we hope to be open at our new
location, 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.  Keep your fingers
crossed for us.  :-)

I'll see you all on Wednesday.

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.