SILUG: *MEETING CANCELLED* - Monday, 12/19/2005 Carbondale meeting

I'm sorry for the late notice, but tomorrow's regularly scheduled
SILUG meeting has been cancelled.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to
attend, and I have a feeling very few people are left in Carbondale
this week.  :-)

I'll be on irc.oftc.net #SILUG if anyone is interested in talking
about future meeting plans, possible new locations, etc.

Happy holidays, and I'll see you all next year.

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.