SILUG: Wednesday, 12/7/2005 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for Wednesday, December 7, 2005 at the
Computer Room, located behind Borders (next to Hooters) at 317 Market
Place in Fairview Heights.  As usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.

We have a topic!  We're going to talk about Linksys WRT54G routers and
NSLU2 USB NAS devices (time permitting).  By the end of the evening,
everyone should be able to configure a couple of WRT54G routers as a
bridge in their sleep.  ;-)

If you happen to have a spare folding chair, feel free to bring it.
I know we're going to be a little short on chairs...

See you there.  :-)

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.