SILUG: *LOCATION CHANGE* - Wednesday, 8/3/2005 Metro East meeting

                    * NOTE THE LOCATION CHANGE! *

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for *tonight*, Wednesday, August 3, 2005 at
the St. Louis Bread Company location in Shiloh.  (See
http://www.panera.com/Map.aspx?LocationId=650 for a map.)  As usual,
the meeting is at 7 PM.

I apologize for the late notice.  I was holding off on the
announcement until I had figured out if the Library was available or
not, and, well, I let it slip my mind.  I'll try to make it up to
everyone tonight with a topic and as good a demonstration as I can
manage given our venue.

See you there.  :-)

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.