Re: SILUG: Monday, 2/21/2005 Carbondale meeting reminder

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 03:24:16PM -0600, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> PLEASE NOTE: I'm trying to verify that our room is, in fact,
> available.  If for some reason it is not, we'll move the meeting over
> to Panera again.  I'll try to follow up to this message tomorrow when
> I get a definite answer.

Panera it is.  Sorry for the confusion.

The web site says the meeting is cancelled anyway (for Presidents'
Day), so if people aren't paying attention to their email, they
shouldn't be confused...  :-)

We'll be back in the Library next month.

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.