SILUG: Monday, 9/20/2004 Carbondale meeting reminder

The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is tomorrow, Monday, September 20, 2004 at 7 pm in Morris Library,
Room 325 (Social Studies Conference Room), on the SIUC campus.

I'm not quite sure what this meeting's topic will be, but I'm sure it
will be interesting.  :-)  (I've been working on several interesting
projects lately, so the topic will likely be the one I can talk about
by this time tomorrow...  ;)

See you there.

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.