SILUG: Metro East meeting schedule

For anyone who is interested, we will be having an informal meeting
tomorrow at Fortel's Pizza Den in Fairview Heights at 6 PM (and yes, I
mean *6* :).  Here's a map:

  http://tinyurl.com/ysczl

Kara has been talking to the owners of this Fortel's about setting up
wireless Internet access.  If we could talk them into it, what would
you all think about moving our meetings there?  (And what about if we
can't talk them into it?)

If we stay at the library, we're going to have to move our meetings to
another night.  Somebody beat us to the first Thursday.