SILUG: Thursday, 11/6/2003 O'Fallon meeting reminder

The next O'Fallon meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is scheduled for Thursday, November 6, 2003 at the O'Fallon City
Library.  As usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.  See the web site for the
address, driving directions, etc.

I've had two separate requests for this month's topic, plus I had an
idea of my own, so it is looking like the next 3 months will be the
following topics, although I don't know in what order:

    * Email with Postfix, Amavis, SpamAssassin, Courier IMAP, etc.
    * Web stuff with Mason and Bricolage
    * Building rpms

The email thing I actually have written up, so it will make a better
presentation.  Depending on how much time I have the next couple of
days, I may or may not be prepared for the other topics...

Oh, and if all goes well, we'll have a special guest.  You'll have to
show up to see who it is.  ;-)

See you there.  :-)