SILUG: Monday, 2/17/2003 Carbondale meeting reminder

The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is Monday, February 17, 2003 at 7 pm in Morris Library, Room 325
(Social Studies Conference Room), on the SIUC campus.

Don't forget that parking isn't quite as readily available as we'd
like around the library, so give yourself plenty of time to find a
good parking spot (or to take a little walk).

We have no firm topic set yet.  If anyone would like to volunteer to
do a presentation, please email me as soon as possible.