SILUG: Fairview Heights: Meeting *TONIGHT* (5/15/2001)

Tonight is the Fairview Heights meeting, 7:00pm at SRA.  (See
directions at www.silug.org.)  Topic being presented is Linux Routing
projects.

I'd also like to discuss our next week of activities with Dave
McAllister and Dan Duenkel visiting from Egenera.  Everything from
Dinner, to a social, and a presentation, that I want to get some help
with.  I'd also like to line up some of next month's tutorials.

See you at the meeting!

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/