SILUG: Holiday Party

In the event that you are not on the SILUG discuss list, I wanted to let
you know that you're invited to attend a LUG & Friends party at our home
in Fairview Heights, IL on December 16, 2000 starting at 6:00pm.

The party will be a pot-luck dinner, so everyone is asked to bring some
sort of dish.

To confirm you and your guest's attendance (as well as report what you
plan to bring) please send me an email to kara@luci.org. Also contact me
for directions.

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist                        kara@linuxgruven.com