SILUG: Carbondale meeting, 11/6/2000

The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is tomorrow, Monday, November 6, 2000, at 7 pm in the Life Science
III-1059 Auditorium on the campus of Southern Illinois University in
Carbondale.  If anyone doesn't know where that is, let me know, and
I'll dig up a map.

Since meetings have been small, we'll have our choice of topics for
tomorrow's meeting.  We'll either talk about Linux applications or
about programming on Linux (maybe with some details of programming for
clusters), or maybe both.

See you tomorrow.  :-)

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.