SILUG: Meeting for Nov 2nd

The Southern Illinois Linux Users Group will be meeting tomorrow night
(Monday) at John A Logan College in room C139 @ 7:00pm.  Visit
www.silug.org/info.html for a map and/or directions.  I'll be bringing
some stuff from SuSE.  Kara will also be coming down from Springfield.
She is going to be bringing some free stuff as well (such as CD's,
tee-shirts, and books). Also, she will have pics from the Atlanta Linux
Showcase.  In addition, I do believe that there will be some sort of demo
of Linux on laptops.  One final thing - Kara is bringing a Netwinder but
she doesn't have a monitor for it so if someone would kindly email me if
they can bring a monitor I would appreciate it.