SILUG: Monday, August 3 meeting

The next meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group is
*tonight*, Monday, August 3, 1998, at 6 pm in Room C139A at John A.
Logan College in Carterville.  If you need directions, see

    http://www.silug.org/info.html

Unfortunately, I can't be at this meeting.  I just wanted to remind
everyone...

BTW, the day, time, and location of meetings will most likely be
changing very soon.  Please keep an eye on this list and the web site
for updates.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month