SILUG: InstallFest - April 18, 1998 - Springfield, IL

[ Note: This event should be Very Cool.  It's only a 3 hour drive from
  C'dale, 2 hours from St. Louis.  Red Hat will be there, and we're
  still hoping other vendors will be too.  It's right before Spring
  Comdex, so a lot of them will be in Chicago. ]

---- Forwarded message from luci-announce@luci.org ----

The Linux Users of Central Illinois will be holding our first
(possibly annual) InstallFest on Saturday, April 18, 1998, from 10 am
to 7 pm at our usual meeting place, the Illinois State Museum Research
and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in Springfield,
Illinois.

What's happening at the InstallFest?  Well, as the name might suggest,
we'll be installing Linux for anybody who brings their computer.  But
that's only part of the fun...

Other events planned:

    * Meet representatives from Red Hat Software!
    * Lucy II, the return of the cluster!
    * Demos of Linux software and games, including Quake II.
    * Ask the Guru - Get answers to all of your Linux questions.

For directions, more information, and an up-to-the-minute schedule of
events, see the web site at

    http://www.luci.org/

email info@luci.org, or call Kara Pritchard at (217)525-2905.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month