SILUG: New Central Illinois LUG meeting 4 Dec 1997

This was recently posted to comp.os.linux.announce.  I'm forwarding
this here for all of you who live in Central Illinois or know people
who do.  Spread the word.  :-)

---- Begin forwarded message ----

There is a new Linux users group forming in Springfield, Illinois -
the Linux Users of Central Illinois.  We'd like to see all Linux users
in Springfield, Decatur, Jacksonville, Taylorville, and the
surrounding area get involved.  The first meeting is scheduled for
7-9 PM Thursday December 4, 1997, at Lincoln Library in the Carnegie
Room South.  Plans for the first meeting will be announced soon.

So far we haven't decided on a regular meeting schedule.  We'd like to
get input from anyone who is interested in the group before we decide
on details to make the meetings as convenient as possible for all
concerned.

If you are interested, subscribe to our announcements list by sending
email to majordomo@luci.org with "subscribe luci-announce" in the
body.  We will announce plans for the first meeting (speakers, topics,
door prizes, etc.) here and on the list.

For more information, take a look at

    http://www.luci.org/

You can also email info@luci.org or call me at (217)698-1694 or Jeff
Licquia at (217)698-6223.